Creating Your Own Success

>> Friday, July 22, 2005

It was 4 years ago this month that I made my first trip outside my home country. I guess you might say it was the start of opening up my eyes and leaving my day job behind. If it wasn't for my first trip to a foreign country, I do not think I have lived in more than 3 countries over 6000 miles away from where I grew up.

Funny enough, I have always dreamt of living in a foreign country and because I operate my own home business, I have been able to follow my dreams. I have the freedom to choose how I want to use my day, with an unlimited amount of options at my side.

I guess some people choose their luck in other ways, but I think I am lucky that I have the gift of being able to enjoy the world, to slow down each day and enjoy my life. Success in some people's eyes might be this, but I know one thing is for sure. I won't regret being able to travel the Europe extensively for well over 2.5 years. I also won't regret being able to really plan out my life as I want it. I'm in control of every aspect of my life.

In my eyes that is the freedom of creating my own success. I'm free to choose what I want to do and when I want to do it. I have the freedom to enjoy my life and vacation more than an average person. I can even do a bit of work while I travel. I've been able to do what I want to do while working from home. I don't have to call to anyone who lies through their teeth in front of my face and despises every day coming into their "job".

Success has many different forms. Success for me is being able to spend my life concentrating on my health, living a healthy lifestyle and learning and working towards my goals of hopefully being financially free for life. Here's a bit more about how I got started.

Go out there and turn your million dollar idea into a reality....

Here's to creating your own success....

Jen

0 comments: