Building Your Online Reputation

>> Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Contrary to what you might want to believe, writing is the best way to establish credibility with your business. It seems the more I put myself out there and show myself to be someone that is here to stay, the more people trust me and the more sales I make.

With a more professional look in my business presentations the more likely people will take me seriously and rely on my expertise…… This has been my experience to date…..

How you are perceived in your home business dealings DOES make a big big difference…

This is exactly how people like Millionaires Harv T. Eker and Allan Says build rapor with their customers.

Opinions and recommendations of others mean a lot too. Testimonials and Sales pages that establish credibility can be a lifesaver in your business.

A lot of times my recommendations get people to buy the products or service recommended. Building a strong online reputation is vitally important to your business.

One way I have found to build your reputation and brand your name is to post regularly in online forums. You can register for mine here:
http://www.thinkingfaster.com/PNphpBB2.html


Jennifer Schilling
http://www.internet-business-opportunities.biz

0 comments: