How the Greatest Internet Visionary of our Times Makes Over 6-Figures...A DAY

>> Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Recently I read a great article and wanted to point out the recommendations and highlights to you as well.

How Did this all happen? Well....

A few years ago, an Internet visionary named Ultrasearch came along. He stumbled across the most ingenious traffic and profit generation idea in the history of the Internet age. What you might not have followed was that while you were trying to figure out how to be successful on the Internet, he was quietly making untold millions.

To this very day, UltraSearch has held a monopoly on the biggest underground traffic industry on the web. In fact, you've likely helped him out, and not known it. I know he somehow got ahold of my home page and I couldn't erase his page for the life of me when I owned a PC. Thankfully I've been able to remove all of those unwanted spyware problems now.

So how did he single-handedly go on to plunder the spoils of the internet? He was able to make one simple question that made him a Multi-Millionaire.

Millionaire Equation:
Expired domains + link popularity = expired traffic = millions of profits!

If you are interested in seeing the formula to Making Millions go to:

Expired Traffic

0 comments: