Calling all webmasters

>> Sunday, May 08, 2005

Have a website? Earn money with LinkShare merchants.

I'm so excited about a new offer that I would love to tell you more, but here is the catch!

Currently if you sign up for link share, i will tell you how you can get your free copy of Revenue Magazine

It is only a limited time offer so hurry and sign up!

Link Share Sign up form

After you have signed up, just send me a personal email, through the foruum of if you know my email address, send me an email and I'll tell you how easy it is. You have to be a link share affiliate in order to take advantage of the offer!

Rosalind Gardener will be in the net issue of Revenue Magazine so it is definitely something to get your hands on soon.

You can reach me through - http://www.thinkingfaster.com

0 comments: