Chatting for Free With Skype

>> Thursday, June 02, 2005

A month or two ago, a few friends of mine started asking me if I had ever used Skype. I had heard about this computer based telephoney before but I really never considered downloading and using it myself. But then it hit me, well why not use it if it is in fact free and so easy to use.

With Skype you can make free calls over the Internet. Skype the whole world can talk for free. Skype is free Internet telephony that just works.

Skype is for calling other people on their computers or phones. Download Skype and start calling for free all over the world.

What do you need for it to work? Actually only a microphone or headset. For many Mac users this is totally built in already for you. When you download the free program, all you have to do is turn on your microphone and start up skype just like any instant messenger and start...

It is that easy. Yesterday I chatted with my parents and worked on my computer while I was chatting. This is a great way to communicate with your affiliates or anyone else who might be further away. The expense is free, so why not use it!

Get skype now.....

0 comments: